(07) 4045 2544
We believe in early pleasant experiences at the Dentist will carry on a long way and help to reduce dental problems and phobias that can occur later in life
Hence we offer a wide variety of services to maintain their healthy teeth and we strive to create a calm, non-threatening environment where kids can feel safe and comfortable when receiving treatment.
Children should first be taken to a dentist between 18 to 24 months. This allows the early detection of dental problems whilst also gently introducing young children to the dental practice environment. Some of the services that we offer kids include:
- Regular check-up and oral hygiene Instructions
- Fillings and pulpal treatment
- Fissure sealants – these are coverings that are placed on top of molar teeth as they erupt, to prevent them from early decay
- Orthodontic advice, assessment and referral
- Wisdom teeth assessment and removal
- Trauma management
Bulk billing facilities are available for children who are eligible for Child Dental Benefit Scheme (CDBS) from Medicare.